Forever Yours

 Forever Yours



In shadows where the moonlight gleams,
A kajira whispers soft her dreams,
"My Master, hear my heart’s sweet song,
In your embrace is where I belong.
With silken chains that bind us tight,

In every struggle, there's pure delight.
For in this choice I find my fate,
To love you deeper as years elate.
Through beauty's kiss and death's embrace,

We'll dance forever in time and space.
My courage blooms like a rose in spring,
Each petal falls to the joy you bring.
Though worlds may part and oceans rise,
Your essence lingers in starlit skies.

I am your music, the echo profound,
Make me sing my Master; let love abound."
With every heartbeat, I am aligned,
In the tapestry of life we're entwined.
So hold me close as night turns to dawn,
For even apart, I am forever yours—on and on.


by Jules 12/18/2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kajira dreams under the moon

Don't mess with me poem. ((To people that think they have control when they don't even know me.))

Panther Poem