I will survive

 I will survive 



In the shadowed vale of despair, where darkness often reigns,
Where the whispers of doubt and defeat lay their heavy chains,
I emerge with a heart that's aflame, untamed by the night,
With a soul that soars high above the fray, reaching for the light.

I am not a leaf in the storm, blown by fate's fickle whims,
But a mighty oak with deep roots, growing strong, steadfast, and grim.
You'd think to break me with your trials, to force me to bend,
But I stand tall and proud, my spirit will never end.

Oh, I won't just survive, I'll thrive, I'll rise above,
Your words of doubt are but the wind that strengthens my love.
Can't write my story, it's a tale untold,
I'm beyond the archetype,


by Jules 1/2/2025

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kajira dreams under the moon

Don't mess with me poem. ((To people that think they have control when they don't even know me.))

Panther Poem