Feeling the bond.

 Feeling the bond. 


In the realm where the sun meets the sea,
Where whispers of fate dance wild and free,
Lies the tale of a heart named Kajira,
Meant for a soul as vast as its era.

Once owned by one with a heart so cold,
A soul that loved not, a spirit so bold,
But the stars in their silent throng,

Sang of a love that would soon belong.

On a path paved with tears and with might,
I walked, guided by love's gentle light,
Seeking a bond that would never decay,
Along the same trail where we'd lay.

Then in the shadow of the moon's soft glow,
I found you, my heart's true echo,
Our eyes met, and time took a pause,
In that moment, I knew the cause.

Kajira, once lost to the night,
Found in your warmth, a new spark of light,
The wrong hands had held you so tight,
Yet destiny had drawn us together so right.


Jules 2/10/2025

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kajira dreams under the moon

Don't mess with me poem. ((To people that think they have control when they don't even know me.))

Panther Poem